CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

The winner is...


Actually the announcement is one day late, from a red faced blogger who woke up this morning and realized I forgot to post it yesterday.  I am so sorry, y'all!  It was an insane weekend.

Now, without further ado...the winner is Cheryl F. @ The Lucky Ladybug!  Congrats, Cheryl!  You can email me with your mailing info at amandablogs79@yahoo.com and I'll pass it along to My Blog Spark.  They will get your prize package in the mail to you.  Thanks to all who entered!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email -- *Thanks so much* Amanda and MyBlogSpark! We look forward to trying Pillsbury Sweet Moments :)

Julie said...

Check it out!! I left ya a little something something for your Awesome Blog!!

http://thereasonformyinsanity.blogspot.com/2010/10/wow-one-lovely-blog-award.html
Enjoy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails