CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I found a great (new to me) meme over at There's A Book, and I'm so excited about linking up for the first time!  This week's question is...

Describe your dream home and where it would be located.

Okay, this is an easy one for me...I've been dreaming of this for years!  My dream house would be in central Tennessee, somewhere close to Nashville.  I want to see something like this...

I would love to have a restored antebellum home...


...with a beautiful, Southern style, tree lined driveway...

...and room for horses...


It makes me happy just dreaming about it...

Check out other dream homes at There's A Book...




Read more: http://www.theresabook.com/#ixzz11EeuAegV

4 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

SO so beautiful! I absolutely adore Tennessee, it's gorgeous. And room for any kind of pet would be fantastic at this point, I'd love it!

Thank you so much for jumping in with this! It's so nice to see new faces! :o)

Theta Mom said...

Sounds perfect! And welcome to TMC!!!

Bonnie said...

This Project Supermom sounds great...this is exactly why I started a blog last month, so I can find ME again! I will follow you now, Check mine out if you want... http://MyCrazyLifeAsACityMom.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love your dream home. It is so quaint and pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails