1. When I'm stressed, I...
2. Things in your purse...
If there was ever a time I've known about stress, its this semester. I've known since January that it would be my hardest, and its living up to it. So how can you tell I'm stressed?
1. My coffee cups are larger. My Starbucks tall becomes a venti when I'm feeling stressed out. You can tell how my day is going with one glance!
2. I get extremely emotional. Commercials make my cry. My husband's jokes make my cry. Grocery shopping makes my cry. You get the idea.
3. I crave sugar...sometimes salt, too, but mostly sugar.
4. I freak out about little things because I'm already freaking out about everything I have on my plate.
5. The knots in my shoulders and upper back would keep a massage therapist busy for a month.