Today's writing promts are...
#1. 10 things I believe in
#2. I trusted my gut when...
10 Things I Believe About Moms
- Motherhood is the hardest job in the world.
- Nothing can prepare you for being a mom.
- Sleep deprivation is a way of life.
- Dryers really do eat socks.
- Miracle Grow must be an additive in children's food. (My oldest once grew through three shoe sizes in six months!)
- Cloning should be perfected and offered to every mom, because we all need several of us to get through the day sometimes.
- Being a mom teaches you more about God's love than you ever knew before having kids.
- We may not actually have "eyes in the back of our head," but we come awfully close.
- Moms are the closest thing on earth to real life superheroes.
- Being a mom is one of the best, most amazing and incredible things that has ever happened in my life.