CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

5 Question Friday - 2/5/10

I LOVE 5 Question Friday!  I look forward to this probably way more than I should.  LOL

1. What are you most afraid of?

Tornados...I grew up in Arkansas where they are BIG and happen often...I'm terrified of them.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
Nope.  My hair is naturally curly, and years ago I figured out that working with it instead of fighting it is so much easier...it takes much less time to get ready, too!

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
I'm bad...phone to the ear...often while driving since that's the only time I'm not working on something or studying!

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
No, in almost 10 years of marriage we've never had everything matching, but we need a new one, so there's hope!

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
As is ghosts?  No.  Not even a little.

4 comments:

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

Ooh - Tornadoes used to terrify me, too! I'd have nightmares about them - and we got them often in the plains of Minnesota, too.

Happy Friday! :-)

j said...

yeah! another curly head girl. i too leave it natural. what is your hair regiment or products? i am trying to change mine around since i cut it short.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

i, found you through the blog hope... wannabe -nothin, i know first hand what ministry, mother hood and work fulltime takes, throw study on top f that and idunno how you find time to shower let alone blog :), hope you dont mind if i follow along to see how someone else manages it.

oh and i had to repost this without the typos...sorry

Related Posts with Thumbnails