CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coffee!!!

Need I say more? Coffee has become my #1 "comfort food." It's what I reach for when I'm having a bad day or when I'm sick. I often say there are very few things in life that coffee and chocolate can't make better - they may not fix it, but they can certainly make it better. My biggest weakness is a Starbucks white chocolate mocha with raspberry…heavenly.


What's funny is the fact that I didn't even like coffee until a year and a half ago. I had tried it every way you can fix it and hated all of it. Then, after our house flooded in the storm surge of Hurricane Ike, I was sitting at our church (where we lived while we remodeled our house) eating an MRE that included a cappuccino mix. I was desperate for something sweet, so I thought I'd try it…and I've been hooked ever since. I'm really thankful for coffee…and for Starbucks gifts cards…which I've gone through two of since I started college in January…I don't know how I'd make it without my coffee!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi! Is there anyway you could make your type size bigger? I have a hard time reading your posts because of the small print.

Amanda said...

Done. :) Thanks for the suggestion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails