CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Ok, I know "simple" doesn't exactly apply to the madness of my life, but I just found this on The Simple Woman's Daybook and I love it!  So here's my first entry...

Outside my window…it is cloudy, probably getting ready to rain again.

I am thinking…about the big test I have coming on Monday in anatomy and physiology.

I am thankful for…my incredible husband and boys.

From the learning rooms…my oldest is working on multiplication and reading Christians Courageous, my youngest is learning the letter I.

From the kitchen…a new recipe in the crockpot, cheesy chicken and rice.

I am wearing…a track suit and t-shirt (I'm ready to go to work).

I am creating…a family cookbook (but it's slow going).

I am going…to work, to college, and back home to my family later tonight.

I am reading…Crazy Love, by Francis Chan

I am hoping…that we can relax over spring break in a couple of weeks.

I am hearing…Toby Mac on my favorite radio station.

Around the house…things are pretty messy. :(

One of my favorite things…having devotions and prayer with my boys before I tuck them into bed…I love having time alone with them, chatting about the day and what's on their mind.

A few plans for the rest of the week: study, start getting ready for our big church Easter egg hunt, a birthday party for a friend of my kids.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...they are what makes my life so awesome!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hooray for family cookbooks! They are a lot of work, but worth it.

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails