CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday - the last one for February!

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

I have never done karaoke, but I sing to the radio a lot!  My kids give me funny looks sometimes, especially when I start singing something like Toby Mac or Skillet...Third Day has a lot songs I love to sing along with, too.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Oh, I am totally addicted to Starbucks white chocolate mocha with raspberry! 

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I love the name Sabrina (I also love the movie!), but I actually really like my name (which is Amanda Michelle).  I hated it when I was a kid, until I researched the meanings of it and found that Amanda means "worthy of love" and Michelle means "who is like God."  After that, I started liking it a lot more.

4. Were you ever bullied?
Not really, nothing major.  The one time a girl tried to I stood my ground (shaking in my boots but I did it anyway!) and she never bothered me again.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
It depends...we'll go weeks at a time without eating any, and then when life gets really crazy, we might eat it three times in a week.  I love to cook, and fast food gets pricey, so we usually avoid it unless we have to get it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails