CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Why I Blog...

I found Top 3 Thursday a day late (hmmm...why do I always feel like everything in my life is running about a day late?), but it sounded like a lot of fun, so here goes anyway...






What are the top three reasons you blog?

3. Fun - I started my blog kind of as an experiment, not really sure if I would enjoy it or not, but I wanted to try it, and I've been really kind of surprised by how much fun I have with it.  I love reading other blogs, find fun things (like Top 3 Thursday), and learning (slowly!) to be a little more tech-savvy.

2. Stress relief - Yes, there are times I want to blog just to vent! 

1.  Finding other moms like me - My life is pretty insane right now, and it helps sometimes to just know that I'm not the only crazy person trying to juggle entirely too much.  I love hearing how other moms manage to get everything done - I get some really good ideas for things that help me in my own life!

1 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Hey, a day late but DEFINITELY not a dollar short! I'm glad you joined in! Blogging is usually stress release-- unless someone takes what I say the wrong way. Then it's stress-FULL!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails