CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Directionally Challenged...

This week's question over at Women of Faith is...

How are you at directions? Do you get lost easily or do you carry a map in your head?

Let's just say that I am...directionally challenged.  I can get lost in my hometown, population 10,000.  If you blink, you'll miss the town, yet I got lost there more than once.

When we moved to Texas 3 1/2 years ago, I was totally, hopelessly, completely lost.  I once took a "shortcut" home from work and arrived 30 minutes later than normal.  So that first Christmas in Texas, when my husband asked me what I wanted, I quickly replied, "A GPS."  That was one of the best gifts I ever received...finally, I could go shopping and not get lost!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny... me too! I'm really directionally challenged. I wish I had a GPS.. it could only help!

Related Posts with Thumbnails