This week's Working Mom Wednesday promts are...
1. you know you're working mom when...
2. a time you said something inappropriate (a bad joke, a snarky remark, a comment to your boss, etc)
Ok...confessions...you know you're a working mom when you neglect your blog for days at a time when you have lot of things you want to say, but can't find time to type it...I've had to put my blog on the back burner recently with my new work schedule and my tough course load at college this semester. I'm really hoping to get back on track soon.
You know you're a working mom...
- When your idea of quiet time is your commute to work with radio turned off
- When you day begins and ends in the dark
- When you're serving as a coach, cheerleader, teacher, nutrionist, nurse, chauffer, short order cook, and personal assistant - all before 8:00 a.m.
- When you can discuss deadlines and work projects in the same sentence as potty training and breastfeeding, without missing a beat
- When people don't recognize you without a coffee cup and work clothes