CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

To Do or Did Do?

I'm a chronic list maker...I've always got numerous to-do lists going in my day planner.  Lately, though, seeing those lists is getting a little depressing due to the fact that so few things on my lists are actually getting done.  I'm wondering if I should just start keeping a list of the things I actually get done!

This weekend, for instance, I need several of me...I need to study, especially microbiology - I have another big round of tests starting in about two weeks.  I need to finish getting my children's church lesson together for tomorrow.  I've been needing to update my blog (at least I'm accomplishing that!).  I need to finish getting ready for our baked potato fundraiser dinner that we're having after church tomorrow for children's ministry.  I want and need to spend some quality time with my kids.  And I need to clean my house, do laundry, and get my menu and shopping list together.

What I've done so far this weekend is help my husband at the church, help him repair our hardwood floor in our hallway (water leak...long story), and work.  Sigh.  Let's see, how many me's do I need?  Six should do it, I think...that should cover everything I need to do and everywhere I need to be this weekend.  Just 2 1/2 months left in this semester, then life will calm down...I think. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I probably need about six of me, too... throw in a microbiology class and I'd need about six more! Hang in there! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails