CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Working Mom Wednesday - the hardest part...


Welcome to Working Mom Wednesday!  Today's prompts are...

#1. Favorite Recipe!

 
#2. Hardest part about being a mom is....

I don't think there's really any "easy" part of motherhood!  I love being a mom.  It is definately the greatest job in the world...and it's also the hardest job in the world.  My husband and I joked about it when we took our oldest home from the hospital - you have to have a license to drive a car or get married, but when you have kids, they hand them over, give you a diaper bag full of samples, and say, "Here's your kid - have a nice life!"
I think if I had to pick the hardest part it's either the worry or the fact that I second guess myself a lot...which kind of goes hand-in-hand with worry.  There is just so much I can't control that affects my kids, and I hope I'm making the right decisions on the things I can control.  I hope that my kids don't end up in therapy one day because of me!  lol  I know that I'm doing the best I can, but I hope it's good enough.  I hope that my kids live long, happy, healthy lives, and most of all I hope they put God first in everything they do.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree with you about the worry and knowing that there is so much that is out of my control!

Susan DiMickele said...

Motherhood is full of worry. We just can't help it! Thanks for your honesty.

Julia Ladewski said...

we do worry all the time!! for me, instead of worrying though, I just try to do it better next time. easier said than done, but gosh... worrying can wear you thin!! it's so hard, we just hope and pray we are doing it right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails