CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

A very late 5 Question Friday

I love 5 Question Friday, but with my work and school schedules lately, I haven't gotten to take part in it.  Now, I'm back! :)



1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?


Time to myself...what's that?  lol  I think I've forgotten!  Seriously, whenever I get a chance, I've got a book in my hand.  I love to read, I love getting lost in a book and getting wrapped up in the story.  Mysteries are my favorites, and my absolute favorite author is Ted Dekker. 

Another love that I rarely get to indulge in anymore is horseback riding.  Nothing is more relaxing than spending time at the barn, grooming, feeding, and riding.  I had a horse when I was growing up, and I really miss that.  One of my dreams for when my kids get older is to once again have horses.

And of course, sometimes I like to just sit and watch some TV because I don't have the energy for anything else.  Once again - mysteries and crime shows.  I'm still in mourning that 24 went off the air...

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

Our peaceful backyard...our storage shed, the kids playground, their turtle sandbox...
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?

Honestly...nothing and no one.  When I'm done here, I'm done!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

Probably when other people don't make their kids obey...that drives me nuts!  When they let their kids run wild, totally out of control...not that my perfect angels EVER do that!  (wink, wink)

5. Regular or Diet soda?
 
I'm really limiting myself on sodas...I love real Coke - no diet!  But I also like diet Dr. Pepper a lot - I get the Route 44 from Sonic during Happy Hour.  Probably half/half on real Coke and diet DP.

1 comments:

Mayra said...

I love to read too..while sipping on a frappe. =)


haha ..i love how youa nswered the reincarnation question, same here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails