CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Recap


I love long weekends!  Ours has been a busy one, but a good one.  I spent a big part of it playing catch-up (I think I lost) but we had time for some fun too.

I had to go to work early Friday...very early.  I had to open the gym where I work at 5:30 am...meaning I had to leave home at 5 am...meaning I had to get up at 4 am.  So when I got home at 2:30, I grabbed a bite to eat, and my sweet hubby kept the kids entertained while I took a much needed two hour nap.

On Saturday we went out to eat at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.  After church on Sunday I took another nap (I could get used to this) and made s'mores bars with my oldest.  Today we dodged the rain long enough to play some football in the backyard.

It's been a good weekend, and I got some much needed rest.  Tomorrow the chaos begins again with my 8 am microbiology class. Until then, I'm going to enjoy a little more weekend.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails