CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday!

1. What's your guilty pleasure?

Hhmmm....food wise it's coffee, especially Starbuck white chocolate moccha with raspberry...I don't even want to know the calorie count, but it's a guaranteed pick-me-up on a bad day.  My other one would have to be reading, especially the times I stick my nose in a good book when I'm supposed to be doing something else...like housework...

2. What is your favorite TV series?
24!  I'm so addicted to this show - I cannot miss my Monday night date to watch Jack Bauer save the world every week.  I've seen every episode of every season at least once...most of them twice...some of them more than that!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Not unless you count my ability to ask "Where is bathroom?" in Spanish.  (Donde es el bano?)  I really want to learn Spanish, though.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Actually not that many...let's see, 3 pairs of tennies, 2 flats, 1 pair of awesome heels, 3 or 4 sandals, lots of flip flops...I'm more of a purse junkie than a shoe junkie.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
The original, plain M&M's can't be beat!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails