CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Job

Although it can often be a source of major stress (what job isn't!) I really love my job.  I'm a manager at a women's gym, and I also train people who are just starting our workout program and counsel women are taking part in our nutrition and diet program.  I'm part coach, part counselor, part comedian, and part cheerleader. 
I love the fact that I meet so many women who I would never cross paths anywhere but at our gym.  I've made so many friends there since I started my job 2 1/2 years ago.  I love seeing the excitement and the joy when women realize they can lose weight and they can get in shape.  I love seeing women who may start out unsure and self-conscious bloom into outgoing, confident women.  I really enjoy going to work - it feels like I'm spending the day hanging out with friends.  I have to admit, when I leave this job to start my new career as a dental hygienist in a couple of years, I will miss the awesome women that I've met through my job.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails