Saturday, March 27, 2010
Oh, wow, that really takes me back...
1. Tom Cruise (I pretty much had Top Gun memorized when I was a teenager!)
2. Well, when my hubby and I were watching American Idol the other night when Miley Cyrus was coaching, I was laughing about the fact that I had a poster of her dad on my bedroom wall when I was a teenager. I remember when Miley was born! (Now I can't stand country music...life changes.)
3. Leonardo DiCaprio (Who didn't have a crush on him after Titanic?)
4. the New Kids on the Block (What's funny is I can't remember now which one of them it was...)
5. Pierce Brosnan (I loved the James Bond movies when I was a teenager!)
6. Joe Lando (the guy from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman)