CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday - my health



It seems kind of ironic to be posting this as I'm recovering from being sick for a week and a half.  lol  That's part of the reason this post is short and sweet - I'm catching up from being sick.  Other than minor stuff like I just had, however, I'm rarely sick.  I'm in very good health, and I'm so grateful for that.  Working at a gym, I see people come in with all kinds of major health issues.  It's surprising how many of them are my age or even younger.  I'm very blessed to be healthy.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you are getting better and being healthy is a huge blessing

Denise said...

Glad you feel better.

Unknown said...

I am glad u r feeling better...hope u r at 100% soon....
Blessings

Related Posts with Thumbnails