CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Working Mom Wednesday - 30 Minute Recipe



What is your favorite 30 minute recipe?

First let me say that I am all about quick and easy meals!  I use my crockpot a lot, and I love OMAC (once a month cooking) recipes, too.  I have a couple of things I fall back on when I'm in a hurry - they aren't really recipes, but that's why I love them.  You don't have to do the same thing every time.

I love making quesadillas and omlets, and the reason I love them is that you can grab whatever you have in your fridge and make dinner.  I always have eggs and tortillas, beyond that, I just throw in whatever meats, cheeses, and veggies I have on hand and dinner is done in just a few minutes.  Plus you can customize them to what each member of the family likes.  My hubby loves mushrooms, we both love roasted red pepper, and my kids like plain old meat and cheese.  Cheap, fast, and easy - my favorite kind of meal!  lol

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I do the same thing a lot as well I call us the scavenger family ...lol

Hannah Nicole said...

Hee hee...I love your blog name. ^_^

As for our favorite 30 minute meal, my mom makes a wicked peanut butter honey chicken with cheesy potato cubes.

Blessings,
--Hannah

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Now I have a taste for something overly cheesy with mushrooms and peppers. Hmmm... We do a lot of burritos in our house for the same reason as you. I never thought to turn them into quesaillas, though!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails