CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - March 9, 2010


I didn't get to do this last week - life was just too insane, with two major tests and some big work and church projects.  Now I'm relaxing on vacation, here we go...

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...the busy sounds of Houston, Texas (our spring break vacation destination).

I am thinking...about today's trip to the Natural Science Museum and tomorrow's trip to NASA.

I am thankful for...the chance to spend a few days relaxing with my incredible family.

From the learning rooms...spring break!

From the kitchen...ahhh, no cooking this week either - it's a rare occassion when I'm paying restaurants to do that for me!  lol

I am wearing...jeans, socks, no shoes :) and a black v-neck t-shirt.

I am creating...memories and a more relaxed family.

I am going...to read a book after I'm done on the computer.

I am reading...Sisterchicks in Sombreros (I love those books!)

I am hoping...that I head back to work and school next week feeling refreshed.

I am hearing...quiet...wow, that's unusual for me.

Around the house...I will have a lot of laundry to do when we get home!  lol

One of my favorite things...my laptop, which was a Christmas gift from my wonderful husband.  It amazes me how much I've come to rely on this in the two and a half months I've had it.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  After our vacation ends, I'll be helping my hubby at the church, studying for my sociology test (Tuesday), and working on research projects in both sociology and anatomy and physiology.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I was so sad to hear that she had passed away today.  Please pray for Layla Grace's family, and thank God for the gift of healthy children.

1 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

i was so sad today too for layla. thanks for your kind comment on my blog. it's so nice to have encouraging words from my blog friends. thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails